H. Unforgettable

Good Morning All-

I was out in the garden this a.m. and was pleasantly
suprised by my H. Unforgettable.

I picked it up last year as an OS division at a society
aucition.  Loved the look of the plant.  Great color,
great varigation, great leaf shape, etc..  But it had
already bloomed.

This year, currently, it is blooming and there are 3
flowers attached where there would normally be one on
the scape.  So, had it been a 'normal' hosta and the
scape produced say 10 flowers, this one has 30. There
are two flower scapes and both are in the same
condition.

Is this a normal occurance for this hosta?  Is this a
fluke that can happen to any hosta every once in awhile?

I've snapped off some pic's of it but it will likely be
some time before I get the chance to develope them.  I
may post them in fall some time.

Mike
Milwaukee