Re: [hostapix] Bob's Hosta

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Bob's Hosta
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:49:26 -0400

Thanks Barbara, what ever could be given to Bob would be a small token for his work.
Bob, I hope the hosta brings you as much enjoyment and beauty as you make available
to us.  We all appreciate all the work you and everyone else does on the library.
IGLH
Sam I Am

As you all will remember we have been trying to get a hosta for Bob, paid for
by the Library as a small token for all his work. Well, he finally got what
he wanted and the Library has paid for it. Just thought you all would want to
know since it's your money I'm spending.

Barbara
MA Z5