site for ws_ftp

  • Subject: site for ws_ftp
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:13:54 -0500

Hi everyone
	I found this site for ws_ftp, this is what I use to transport files to
a server. If you get the 5.08 32 bit Self-Extracting 690 kb you can move
around your computer and the server by just adding or subtracting in the
address in the top of the window in each side and hitting enter. This is
alot faster than double clicking on the folders on either side to
navigate up or down the tree on the drive you are working in. This is
the only version of ws_ftp I found you could do this.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/