RE: hostas that you just love

  • Subject: RE: hostas that you just love
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:23:30 -0500

Well one that I just fell in love with today.  H. Grey Ghost.  Big blue,
looks
like it's parent but a second flush is comming in now and it looks just
like
the leaf color in spring as it emerges.  Buttery yellow, in the center
of this
big blue hosta.  I just love it.

The way things have been going for me lately these are the type of hosta
that are making my day.  The rebirth or.... not sure what else to call
it but
it is like something new in the garden.  Very nice and uplifting.

Other than that.....  Another that is looking very nice is Jewel of the
Nile.
What great substance and the edge is very nice in combo with the blue
center.

These are probably the two hosta that catch my eye in the  garden and
probably two of my fav's.

Mike
Milwaukee