Re: montana 'Shunko Nishiki', etc.

  • Subject: Re: montana 'Shunko Nishiki', etc.
  • From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:02:22 -0500

Kent,

I just got this plant, too, so don't know much more about it than you.
When ordering, I asked the salesman how it differed from the other gold
centered/green edged montanas...he couldn't answer.  He did, however,
say he thought it appeared to be a somewhat slower grower than Choko
Nishiki/On Stage...in the plug stage, anyway.

Looking forward to other responses to your request!

While whe're at it...anyone have any dirt on montana 'Hatsushimo'?

Josh
IA
z4

--
  ~~~      In The Country Garden & Gifts       ~~~
      Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens

                Josh's Garden Web
   http://inthecountrygardenandgifts.com/jspece/

         "There are always two choices.
        Two paths to take.  One is easy.