William J. Mayo

  • Subject: William J. Mayo
  • From: ShayDguy@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 08:47:22 EDT

Dear friends,

To the best of my knowledge, I have never asked you for anything except
tolerance for my humor and acceptance of my writing and material forwarded.

This young man has been known to me for over 10 years.  He is serving time in
Georgia through a terrible miscarriage of "southern justice," where he was
improperly represented and perjured against. His only "crime" was to try and
help two young men avoid a life of crime and lead them into attending college.

I ask that you take some time to read about him by following the link.

If the link does not work with your browser, you can get the information at:
http://www.truthinjustice.org/mayo.htm

Over the years, I have given many hundreds of dollars to his campaign.  I can
no longer do this, but ask if you, after reading about Will, could possibly
send what you might spend on a night out to help free this wonderful man.
This donation is completely tax free.  As you send the check in, reflect on
the fact that this could be you, your son or close friend instead of William.

Thank you so much.

Jim Dixon
Detroit

William Jonathan Mayo

Click here: PetitionPetition.com: Clemency/Pardon for William J. Mayo