Re: new hard drive

  • Subject: Re: new hard drive
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:14:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/01 7:52:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
margarets@westside.com writes:

 There seems to be a correlation between the size of hard drives, and the
 amount of memory that new software takes up...
We just got back to school to find that they had upgraded the software and
had not upgraded the memory on our two year old Mac IIs, now they run like
molasses in Jan.  Why bother we don't have enough time in the day.  Even the
new transparent colored models are running slow.  N.