Sowing outside

  • Subject: Sowing outside
  • From: Marie <hostas@gmx.at>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:30:43 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all you experts out there! I found two seedlings today hiding under my
undulata albomarginata (one is obviously a FW offspring - still little but
already showing the characteristic leaf blemishes)...I was thinking: Why not
the seed outside in a seedtray / bed and leave them outside just like nature
intended? All advice welcome...BYE