Re: west nile virus

  • Subject: Re: west nile virus
  • From: "Kirsten O'Dell" ilikehostas@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 08:10:15 -0500

I think I will try Mosquito Bits on the farm. We have several areas there that stands in water when it rains much. Not that rain has been much of a problem recently...but fall is getting closer! From what I can tell MB its safe to use. I do get concerned a little about using any BT product around my butterfly gardens. But I have to do something. As for my home gardens, I bought some Cutter Bug Free BAckyard. Their label was one of those folded, "tear on the perforation" kind. So I could read it till I had it at home. Not really happy about that. Sounds just as toxic as the others I said I wouldnt use. Since I have it, I will hang on to it. We use Deep Woods Off when we go outside. Sits on a shelf in the backyard. Gets used alot! Thanks for info. Its time to go play with the hostas now.