Wireless network for laptops in your gardens

  • Subject: Wireless network for laptops in your gardens
  • From: HMinnesota@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:55:30 EDT

If you have trouble identifying a plant (lost label or what ever) one option
is to buy a laptop with a wireless card, buy a wireless network (I purchased
Linksys EtherFast Wireless Access Point - Cable DSL Router with 4 port
Switch) and then take your laptop in your yard, down load pictures from "the
hosta library or hosta data base" (vein count, etc.) and compare the pictures
with your plant.

You can use the wireless network with your high speed cable and printers as

I love it - you can also work on your PC or on the Internet while under a
shade tree sipping a tea!

Thomas S. Carlson
19 Mid Oaks Road
Roseville, MN   USA    55113