Although in the registration form the color of the petiole is asked for
I note that in the actual registrations there is no separate entry for
the petiole The effect is that its color is described often under
""notable characteristics"".  Including a separate entry for the
petiole would be better in my opinion, especially as a lot of effort
goes in getting more red in them.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Institute of Biology,Leiden University, Clusius lab
Wassenaarse weg 64, 2333 AL Leiden, The Netherlands
Fax: +31-71-5274999. min temp -10(-15)C (10F)