Re: Hosta Size

  • Subject: Re: Hosta Size
  • From: "ranbl" ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:01:52 -0400

Big Daddy is in bloom in our gardens right now.  In fact there is a small row of stock plants there,  It is on slightly shorter than usual scapes.  They are only about 6 - 7 foot this year.
Ran
_____________________
> 'Big Daddy' . There are no flowers but I can live in hope.
>
> "Yearning to to right on any subject for more than 10 minutes."
> Glen Williams
> 20 Dewey St.
> Springfield , Vermont
> 05156
> Tel: 802-885-2839

ranbl
e-mail: ranbl@netsync.net

--
Do you VisualMail?

Grab a copy of the best WebMailer right now!

http://www.mintersoft.com/visualmail