Re: For Minnesota hosta lovers only

  • Subject: Re: For Minnesota hosta lovers only
  • From: RBRSSR@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:43:00 EDT

In a message dated 08/24/2003 3:16:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
HMinnesota@aol.com writes:

> Hours will be from 8 AM to 8 PM - when it opens Tuesday,  August 26th, and
> will continue through Labor Day Sept 1.  After that I might have some
> private
> showing or another sale - not sure yet.

Tom, good to hear you got in the Hosta business. I hope to get up there
someday, but my wife's aunt that lived in Roseville died, so we no longer make our
annual trip to MN. I would love to see your garden again and buy some hostas.
If I ever get back up there, I would try to see Keith Miller's garden again
also. Good luck!
Ray Rodgers, Bartonville, IL, CIHS, Zone 5