Re: TATTOO Re: new introductions

  • Subject: Re: TATTOO Re: new introductions
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 23:40:32 -0700 (PDT)

  I would give anything >great Expectations like I
have seen in pictures but
> I know it is not to be in
> my growing conditions...I think we just have to live
> with that fact and not get
> to upset if a hosta dies now and then..it happens.

Butch says; G expectations was one the plants that i
had in tc simply because it sold well.

They varied greatly in how well they grew from very
well to terrible and everything in between.

I now have a 5 years old Great Expectations that is
about 4-5 leaves total and the plant size is 4-5
inches. I have another that is large and looks like
the pictures.