Re: new introductions

  • Subject: Re: new introductions
  • From: KateKlass@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:54:43 EDT

I bought Tattoo at the full introductory price and while it isn't what I call
great grower, it sure got a lot of comments this summer when my garden was on
the Green Bay Botanical Garden walk. I also bought a TC and it has grown
slowly but it is growing. Now Great Expectations of which I have five plants 2 are
doing well, 1 had five eyes two of which turned all blue and two are alive
but have been one eye for three years! So I think it's buyer beware! I know as a
collector I am going to be a lot more careful in the future before I let the
winter blues cloud my judgement!

Solidarity, Kate