  • Subject: Re:Tattoo
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:11:24 -0700 (PDT)

Butch says; John you of all people should know that
not all plants come through TC the same. Each cultivar
probably has its own variablity range but after it
comes out of a tube and is planted somewhere else then
that particular plant is what its going to be. Running
around your yard looking for a spot to plant a poor
growing GE will not change what  that plant was
directly out of TC. I'm not talking about throwing out
off type plants because you can not see which GE will
grow and which ones won't even after the first year
out the tube.