Growing seeds in ground

  • Subject: Growing seeds in ground
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:17:21 EDT

Hi All,
I froze some 'William Lachman' seeds last season, planted them this spring in
the ground. Many germinated.
The leaves on the seedlings are right now only about 1/8 inch long. I have
fertilized with an Osmocote like fert. Water regularly. Why don't they get
larger? What shd I do?
Do I leave them in ground or pot em up? ??? Are they minis?
TY .

Clyde C.