Re: Any experienced Metal Halide Users

  • Subject: Re: Any experienced Metal Halide Users
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:35:08 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew: don't know if anyone covered this point which
i think joe alludes to here. Hybridizing is a game of
numbers and you are limiting the numbers indoors. The
more seedlings the greater the chance of finding the
good one. I will say this, i did enjoy having the
plants in my computer room all winter. The moisture
made the room more comfortable when the furnace dried
out the air.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail