Re: roundup

  • Subject: Re: roundup
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:40:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/2004 12:13:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wilddog_202@yahoo.com writes:
Lets look at
alfalfa pellets, I believe their real value was the
organic matter that was added not any magic
ingredients.
The great thing about alfalfa pellets is that they are a good organic source
at a low price, say as compared to peat moss.  The bad thing is that the
animals love them and will make a mess eating them.

Once while cleaning out the garage I threw out a bag of alfalfa pellets on an
annual bed.  Had the biggest bed of healthy weeds the following spring.
Butch, this sure does make me think about alfalfa but not enough to put up with
the opossums and other things that they bring in.

Narda Miller