Tilly Hats

  • Subject: Tilly Hats
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:02:05 -0400

I got a gift of a Tilly hat this summer and I now have a new favorite
garden hat. I am convinced that it is one step from a pith helmet and that
if quizzed, anyone passing by me while I wear this hat in the garden would
be convinved that they are in the presence of an intrepid explorer who has
just discovered several new hotsa species and will no doubt be seen in
travel ads in the New Yprk Times. I do love the hat. it has changed my
attitude about weeding completely.  glen

 " East Dorset, Vermont,  Patricia W. Read of East Dorset, slipped down the
rabbit hole June 18 th after a short illness....." .Taken from the Rutland
Herald June 21 2005 Obituary section.

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont