Re: [hostapix] Ref: 'Rich Gold's Moon Child'

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Ref: 'Rich Gold's Moon Child'
  • From: "Karen B." karenpb@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:46:29 -0400

Hi Rich,

I think that should be Richland Gold's Moonlight's Child by Van Wade.
I've attached a pic of a younger RGMC taken at Van's a few years ago.
Note the squiggly leafed hosta in both pics. This makes me think my pic
and the one in the Library are the same plant, with the hosta in the
Library being more mature. I know Van uses the type of labels you see in
the Library's pic.

Karen

hororl@aol.com wrote:

> Hi, all:
>
> I was browsing the Hosta Library.  I came across a unique looking
> hosta: 'Rich Gold's Moon Child'.  It has fascinating leaf coloration
> which is a understatement.
>
> I cannot read the ID sign.  Would anyone know anything about it, e.g.,
> who the hybridizer is?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Richland Gold's Moonlight's Child 1 A.JPG]