Aphrodite 1998

Hello all:
 I expect with the exceptional weather most of our gardens  are experiencing this year we will all hear more about H. Aphrodite....so here we go with mine!
1996...just one bloomstalk, but sadly it rotted prior to the bud opening
1997...two bloomstalks (photographed and scanned by John Goodger)
1998...five bloomstalks all should open in just  a few weeks
 This plant recieves full sun for half the day, and yes daily care ie:water/fertilizer
Gord Barringham  Milton,Ontario, Zone 5b