Huzzahs For Patsy Stygall=WeedRwoman

Sorta off topic, but close!
The house of Patsy and Jim Stygall of Indianapolis---Patsy is one of our
own--was featured in this month's "Indianapolis Monthly" as one of the most
beautiful houses in Indianapolis metropolitan district. (Just think if they
were doing the top GARDENS in Indy--PAS would come out on top.)

OK Patsy--now you have to tell all! How many plants DO you grow?
List them all. (This may take a while, folks.)

Actually, I knew that the magazine was going to do the feature and I bet Patsy
that her house would be featured. She said, "No! I dont think so! But I'l bet
you my clump of your choice against your $100." I said--"A deal!"

Be over manana with spade, Patsy.

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN