Re: Wahoo

In a message dated 8/10/1998 5:40:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
BSteg46464@aol.com writes:

<< Two part question to anyone who grows 'Wahoo'  or just knows the answers:
 1.)  I tried to dig up what looked like a very nice division only to discover
 it had no roots.  Is this plant semi-stoloniferous or what?  If it is, how
 does one divide it? >>
My  'Wahoo' is not stoloniferous.
To get a division off one that is, uproot the clump and take off a division.
Are you sure you have 'Wahoo' ? Maybe 'Whoopee'?
There are so many in the trade that have that certain splashing and streaking,
it is sometimes hard to tell the difference.

I would doubt that a plant like 'Wahoo' would or should be registered today.

Clyde Crockett