Re: Seed Irradiation

Ran,

Thanks for another piece to the puzzle.
It sounds like the mystery continues....

Thanks!

Norm Lesch
Manchester, MD

 --------------------

Ran Lydell wrote:

Norm
I am going to try to choose my words carefully here-------  In case after
case, I have "found" that PA has distorted the true events leading up to
the introduction of a given plant!  I have a feeling thet he "won't tell"
because he dosn't want the real story known.  Sad when one looks at all
the great material he has introduced and should recieve credit for.  I
hear from some that it would be a very unlikely thing for "irridated
seed" to actually mutate.  I have had it tried for me, and did not find
any streaking on hundreds of seed, and many plants of June, and Big
Daddy. I am still waiting for the first "validated" case of streaked
seedlings from "radiation".
Ran Lydell