Fwd: Can't link up to www.hosta.org

Hi Bev...Yes, that's the same message I have been getting..  I guess Clyde has
the answer, but he ain't talkin' except to say "verboten"!

-- BEGIN included message

I was there about a week ago, but I just tried now and got the following:
Connection refused

The site is down, overloaded, or unreachable. Try connecting again later.

-- END included message