Re: Ready for Pixlist

In a message dated 8/16/1998 10:29:26 PM Central Daylight Time, alex@spiff.net
writes:

<< Hi Clyde,
 I'm ready to get back on your pixlist.  >>
Dear Debbie!
Ty so much! BUT the Crockett Pixlist is now deader than a doornail. I still
had over 80(!) pix of the latest and greatest of the newest hosta cultivars to
send out;however, I treasure my friendships more than I do self-
aggrandizement.
I shall continue to send images only to a select few, privately---principally
Greg Miller at his website, www.hostas.com
TY for post.

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN
ccredux@aol.com