Re: Hosta, Humility, and Humor

In a message dated 8/20/1998 11:02:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
RDales@compuserve.com writes:

<<
 Later in the day, while in the tomatoe patch,  it dawned on me that I am
 now the proud owner of "fried green tomatoes."

 Here is my dilemma.  Should I tell this story to my friend?

Classic!
Now, what I'd like for you to do is to come to my garden and decipher the
cryptic labels I have put on MY plants! <BG> ("Now what did I mean when I put
on that label NG from x?") LOL!
Great message!

Clyde Crockett z5
P.S. Ronnie is right! We must be able to laugh at ourselves.
cc