Hosta Hillside

 I had the pleasure yesterday to attend a work session and plant auction
held by the M.H.S. at the Benedict hosta hillside in Tipton Mi. This is a
wonderful M.S.U. garden with a great collection of plants including a great
dwarf conifer collectin and a national display hosta garden, that everyone
should see if you get the chance.The one thing that really pi---- me off is
the lack of courtesy and class that some people that still smoke cigarettes
exhibit by throwing their butts on the grounds,in the pavillion,and even in
the display gardens themselves!UNBELIEVABLE. I wish these folks would please
show the respect these wonderful gardens and the people they're named after
deserve.Keep your butts in your pocket not in the gardens.Can you say
carcinogen,tobacco mosiac virus,class and common curtesy? Please excuse me
Joanne for this post but it makes me very angry when you have such a
beautiful setting named after Herb&Dorothy{who attended and recently
celebrated their 62nd wedding anniversary  and 85th birthdays!} AND PEOPLE

                                                    Thank you
                                                    Daniel Attkisson
                                                    Dancin Gardens