Re: rapid increasers

In a message dated 8/24/1998 5:32:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Diamond Tiara, Chinese Sunrise, Kabitan, Krossa Regal, Van Wade, p. Ming
 Treasure,  and lots more.
 And most hostas you give a lot of sun, water and fert to. >>

I agree, with the exception of Ming Treasure. Dan, in what kind of light is
yours growing? Do you fert. it heavily? Is your plant a TC or OS?

I think Dan makes a good point---grow them in as much sun as they will take.
(BTW, I have found that King Tut does not do well for me in a lot of
sun;although, right next to it is White Vision, which is a great gold, that
thrives in sun.)

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN