Re: Great Website

Denise Nakon wrote:

> CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Here is an excellent one for hostas and other plants:
> > http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/home.html
> >
> > >From and by our own Bob Axmear!
> >
> > Clyde Crockett z5
Hi Denise
	I just wrote you at your other address. Joanne whatever her name is
whats off the pixlist. All junk lately since Bill has had it.
	I know Clyde won't write anything more. I volunteered(like I wrote you)
about making webpages for the photos people were sending and he wouldn't
tell the list.
Bye
Bob
--