Re: Great Website subject

In a message dated 8/25/1998 11:28:11 PM Central Daylight Time, ECPep@aol.com

 << 	I just wrote you at your other address. Joanne whatever her name is
  whats off the pixlist. All junk lately since Bill has had it.
  	I know Clyde won't write anything more. I volunteered(like I wrote you)
  about making webpages for the photos people were sending and he wouldn't
  tell the list. >>
 Not nice, this is "mala fide" also.
 Claire Peplowski
 East Nassau, NY