Re: urgent change ..we now on a list-server

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: Re: urgent change ..we now on a list-server
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 14:05:00 -0400

Sally and Bob Murphy, Indianapolis Hosta Society ...As far as I'm personally concerned, our new setup of [pixlist] group i.e. converted over to a list-server [hostapix@onelist.com] is done, it's working fine, and we are ready to go Worldwide openly; and this, without any biases.  The only principle I wish to encourage is that everyone within be happy & have fun via their hosta pursuits.

Sally? ..you are quite welcome, to solicit members from any Hosta Society, and every hosta enthusiast on this planet, since that is what the 'Expansion of Genus Hosta' is all about :-( eh? <vbg>

The last line in my signature below, provides the Internet Address connection for folks to signon to hostapix.  There is one important catch with membership in a digital sharing group = NOBODY SHOULD SIGNON FOR [DIGEST]-mode, else images will be MIME text -- and not viewable!

My sincere thanks for your kind words ...and ...and ...and "The free for all has begun"? <LOL>

host ally yours
WiN = William Nash
ps... to Sally/Bob ...hope you don't mind? ...I've taken the liberty here, to invite other folks into our new setup via Blind carbon copy (Bcc) -- as an...
*Introduction & Welcome to join* [hostapix@onelist.com]

"a digital image sharing group, dedicated to the expansion of the genus Hosta and companion plantings."

To signon, everyone is invited to visit: