Re: Hosta Variegation (clarification)

Robins,

This post is to clarify a specific point written about rather poorly in
my PS to my last post.. My  intention was to mention that the snow
flurry variegation pattern had  been reported to have guard cells around
stomata openings within the white tissue which had more than normal the
amount of chloroplasts (compared to other cells of  the white tissue).
The cummulative appearance of the green color of the guard cells
contributed to the appearance of small green streaks or flecks in the
white tissue which is typical of the snow flurry type variegation. The
name is attributed to the hosta cultivar 'Snow Flurry'.

I also wish to apologize for the several spelling errors that I failed
to correct in the passion of writing the post. Sorry!!!. Please correct
them if you wish.

Jim