Fw: Sport Identificatin

We have a wide margined Fragrant Bouquet from TC, but the coloring is normal.  Saw a dark green one at Mary's but is looked like a normal margin.  Yours sounds unique and may be an improvement on the original.  I think the one Mary has is.
I sent the picture here, as I could not seem to send it to AHS-Robin.
Jim Anderson

frag bouq imag.jpg  (sport compared to normal Fragrant Bouquet)

frag bouq imag.jpg