In a recent message you said that Patriot was a polyploid, but then
you wouldn't give any details.  I've looked at the flowers on Francee
and Patriot and the flowers are about the same size as far as I can
tell. However, I do notice that the anthers on Patriot are larger and
they seem to have more pollen.

Now, are you claiming that Patriot is a full tetraploid, a ctyochimera
tetraploid or other ploidy?  I'm assuming you are basing this on flow
cytometer data.  Have you done a chromosome count?  Is there any
difference in fertility between Francee and Patriot?

Joe Halinar