Re: Hosta Variegation(clarifcation)

In a message dated 8/15/99 9:56:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hawesj@gcnet.net

<< I must admit ignorance on this particular question. I am not familiar
 with H. 'Gosan Gold Mist' nor have I seen exactly what yellow on green
 pattern you are referring to. But continue to follow the discussions. >>

Thank everyone who responded to my question....I will try and get a pic of
it, although being as young as it is, the coloration I'm sure is not at it's