Southern Blight Cure?

I have been seeing in various nursery magazines an ad for a new product
called Contrast by Scotts.  They are calling it a systemic fungicide.  I
called them today to inquire about it, and they say it will be out October 1
of this year.  It is a wettable powder. They also faxed me a copy of the
technical information brochure and I quote:
"Flutonlanil" (the active ingredient) "is a fungicide with a unique spectrum
of control specific to basidiomycetes.  It has show excellent management of
Rhizoctonia, Sclerotium rolfsii and Rust diseases at low concentrations."
They also say, "Flutolanil is suitable for soil and foliar application of all
ornamental crop types for control of basidomycete diseases."
     Maybe someone more knowledgeable about chemicals and their labels can
translate this for us, but it sounds to me like this could be a real help to
us Hostaphiles.  This is the first fungicide I have seen specifically labeled
for Sclertium rolfsii on ornamentals - and it is systemic!!!!  Should we be
excited or not????
Bev Stegeman