Re: A new source for plants on the web.

(HEAD HUNG in shame) I'll admit that two years ago I bought hosta
at Home Depot.  The plants had a tag from KLEHM nursery and were 1/2 off.  I
picked up Bruce's Blue, Abiqua Drinking Gourd, Ellerbroek, & So Sweet..
While they have done well I prefer to get my plants from people I know and
like (Like Gary at Amberwaves and the rest of you that I've grown to know
through email).  There It's off my chest.. Does that mean Chick, I should go
dig them up and burn them ;)......

Yours,
Kate E. Ardissono
Long Beach, IN

PS will someone tell me the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT an
oncomming locomotive?
> I just read in "American Nurseryman" that Home Depot is going to sell
plants on the internet.  Well, why not?  They have such nice
material.