Re: Sad News

Carol,

I am so sorry to hear about Rita. I've met your mother 4 or 5 times. She
was a real nice lady.

Though others may share your grief, there is no way we can feel your
loss.

Your mother will always be with you, she will give you strength, she
will always be looking over your shoulder, and she will always be proud
of you.

Thinking of you in your time of loss,

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE