Re: Fertilizing/ "Organic" Gardening

CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:

Good shot Clyde, good shot!! I got a real good laugh out of this. Your
response brings to mind how pointless the whole discussion really is.
For example, my wife wouldn't waste 5 minutes even thinking about this.
That's whay almost everybody she meets likes her! She never makes anyone
feel uncomfortable by expressing her opinions, never. Chick and I on the
other hand, don't seem to care what people think, because we both keep
on beating this dead dog completely to death! He thinks I am
argumentative, and he thinks I think he is. Isn't this rediculous that
mature people would keep on hashing this out even when the audience has
left!
John Lanier, Burnsville, NC