Re: Fertilizing/ "Organic" Gardening

John Lanier wrote:

> Hostas are not hurt in the least, but then I really don't think anybody
> in this discussion has said that.

OK, this is hopefully my last message on the subject.  Butch has certainly put me in my
place and taken the discussion to a whole new level where I'm not going to go.
Conflict is not that addictive.

Here is the sentence from his first post that I thought was bull and said so.  You can
interpret it as you wish:
"Our beds of nothing but hosta are not good for the hosta."