Re: Fertilizing/ "Organic" Gardening

Down the same worn path but an agronomist at UK years ago told me the best
lawn was a "natural" lawn. His method was broadcast the grass seed of your
choice and let grow what ever comes up. The grass of your choice will
become dominate but not the only green low growing plant.
>I've heard that in days gone by, clover was a common part of grass seed
>because it provided the nitrogen that the grass needs, eliminating the
>necessity of adding nitrogen.
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5