Re: Dividing hostas

OK to morrow night I should have the page done- The hard part for me is
choosing the intended victim

Maybe what I should do is use two diffrent clumps so that you can see the
difference between an easy clump and one that is a pain in the ---!

I have good sized clump of 'Midwest Magic' that has received to much sun-this
will be the difficult clump and lets see I think a clump of 'Lancifolia' will
work for the easy one.