From: <LakesideRM@aol.com>
To: <nise@onelist.com>; <hosta-open@mallorn.com>;
<AHSE-Mailrobin@home.ease.lsoft.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 1999 1:22 PM
Subject: [nise] fertilizer

From: LakesideRM@aol.com

I have just purchased an injector for the purpose of using liquid
fertilizer.
 I would appreciate any suggestions as to problems that may occur and
the
materials that I should to provide me with the best results.  Has anyone
used
this for dispensing fish emulsion?
Mary

Why do TEENAGERS get WISDOM teeth?