Re: No club discussions?

In a message dated 8/29/1999 5:51:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< Patty even with the code number I can not get into Hosta Talk.
 Mary >>
 Mary,
If the info that Bob A. gave you doesn't work, go to
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostatalk.

If you already subscribe to any other list on onelist, you simply type your
e-mail address in the box. And then your Password where indicated. If you
have forgotten your password, just enter your eee address and click Log In.
Then there will be instructions as to how you can get your password. I think
you are already registered at onelist.com as you are on the hostapix, right?

Clyde C.