Re: No club discussions?

In a message dated 8/29/99 11:46:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jmahosta@WinterberryFarms.com writes:

<< Conversely, we can now choose 3 out 5, no politics;  2 out
 of five, no politics and no science; 1 out of 5, no Ben Z.;......

 This getting too complicated, I am going to bed. >>
I can't help but respond to this post.. I for one have almost wore out the
delete key on my keyboard the last 6 weeks or so - actually from about the
end of the AHS annual what-ja-call-it..  There has been more bickering and
fighting than there is at my house on a normal Sunday afternoon.  And, as
ussual, Ben Z. has continued to amaze me - I just shake my head and wonder as
I strike the ol' "Delete" key on his posts.  But Jim has found a way to
insert a little levity into his post and it's one of the few I've read
recently and ya know what ??  I got a giggle out of it..  So I',m just going
to wait and see how the dust settles and if there is a spot to learn
something about hostas from a bunch of people who have a lot of knowledge to
share, but for some reason have decided to go the way they have been going,
then I will sign up for it.

Till then it's just "Delete, Delete, Delete, Delete" and so  on, and so on,
et ad- nauseum.

Ronnie