Re: Best New Hosta and the Dogs

Best new hostas I've added to my garden in my opinion
June Bug hands down the favorite.  Was actually a little disappointed until I saw
where Ran had it in his garden.  Moved mine into more sun and in two days it was a stunning glowing gold just like the pictures.
Kiwi Cream Edge almost looks like a fake plant the leaves are so satiny, and I like the very narrow margin.
Maui Buttercups love the color, size and shape.
Blue Ice great little blue hosta.
Dark Star
The least favorite
I'll add a vote for Shiny Penny here, looks stunning for about two weeks and that's
Emerald Necklace, may be needing more sun to look it's best though.
Half and half on Warwick Delight. I'd list it as one of my five best if it didn't burn so badly.