Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?/ & Gold with Blue Hostas

In a message dated 8/31/1999 11:52:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
halinar@open.org writes:

<< It is clear to me that Carolyn S. and others in the AHS have
 been plotting and scheming to destroy hosta-open and that they used
 unsuspecting members of hosta-open to help them carry out this goal by
 encouraging them to set up a new robin that doesn't allow political
 discussion.

Absolutely correct!

You all might be interested to know that CS was kicked off of Hosta-Open for
writing an extremely derogatory message.So, she does, I'd think, have a
reason to destroy the Hosta-Open;however, I wonder if she is clever
enough.Someone else is the "brains" behind attempts to make the AHS Robin the
premier listserve.
I get all the postings from and to the AHS Robin----they are far and few
between--- and not nearly as informative as this list.

Hosta topic: Is there a true blue with a true gold border? YES!! My 'Broadway
Frances'! Are there others? The only other one I can think of is the Vaughn
intro--'Little Doll'----it should be more widely grown.

Clyde Crockett z5