Re: Scientific Tapes

In a message dated 12/1/00 10:47:56 AM Central Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Good morning Brian and Virginia and all
    This isn't much about me, it is about all the people who are patiently
 waiting for their turn to view the tapes. It really sucks when the ones
 who are sitting on them don't care about the rest of the people.
 Everyone worked so well together to raise the money to do things like
 Bye >>

Hi All,

I feel bad about all this problem. I was the one that started this all by
originally taping all these events and giving them to Bob to copy and
offering them to all that wanted to learn from them. This has become a
nightmare to Bob and he does not deserve any of this grief.

I have the original tapes and more tapes like (Hosta College Presentations,
Garden tours of National Conventions and Private Garden tours) that I will be
glad to supply if this Tape return thing can be resolved.

Any one that would like to send back tapes to me, I will get them back in
circulation and swear to secrecy to not tell any one where they came from.

Lets be happy, tis the season.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz

Jim's Hostas